Those who know me well know that I'm a Huuuuuuge
David Archuleta Fan.(and that I'm going to marry him one day )
Anyway, they know that I'm Super-Excited for his new album
"The Other Side of Down"
The album cover was just released today! (EEEEEP!)
Look at its beauty:
David Archuleta Fan.(and that I'm going to marry him one day )
Anyway, they know that I'm Super-Excited for his new album
"The Other Side of Down"
The album cover was just released today! (EEEEEP!)
Look at its beauty:

Isn't he just gorgeous? :D
I think the picture really captures his personality (from what I know/think of it)
It shows that he's goofy, sweet, and a whole bunch of other things
I really can't describe.
(He's just that special) :)
Well, I don't think there was really a point to this blog.
Except to express my "love" for David.
Ta-ta!
-Nells
love you loving David
ReplyDeletehaha