Sunday, August 22, 2010

Freshmen Memories

As I was cleaning my closet last Friday, I found something special to me and a couple special friends. :)
"The Notebook"
It holds the special memories of Jasmine, Kayla, and I, three very close friends during 9th grade.
As I look though the pages of  "The Notebook"  I laugh.
I laugh about our grestest moments (Jasmine falling down the stairs and landing on her butt), and I laugh at how ... erm, how much we crushed on guys ("K", "D", "J", and "Flip").
Here's a few pictures from the wonderful little thing:








Ah, the memories.:
Oh, I spent Saturday in North Carolina with my cousin and close friend, Juli.
We didn't have a chance to go to the beach, but we did get to see her Quiceanera dress.
I was absolutely gorgeous. The girl designed it herself, after all. :)
We also went to drop off invitations. Got to meet a lot of new people (They all said that I was too pale! MEEEH!)
The 8-hour drive was excrutiating, but it was nice to spend time with family.
I took a couple pictures while I was there (I realized that I had my camera on me around noonish.)
A Beautiful tree:



And Kirin Ichiban, A beer that's half deer, half dragon! (Extremely lame, I know!):



Today I went to Tysons Mall and (Finally!) found my Mom's dress. She looks really nice in it! I loooove the heels she got too! I also got a pair of shoes too:



I like them, 'cause they're simple.
Well ,that was my weekend! It was nice to be out of the house!

Ta-ta for now!

-Nells

2 comments:

  1. OMG "the notebook" when I come over I'm so
    going through that!
    Freshman year was bareable..."Fretalian"=genius!
    stealing your shoes one day love (;
    I love you, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome :)