Monday, July 18, 2011

Gush Time

So I hear that Love is a mushed up, gooey feeling inside your heart. That it's irresistable, like melted chocolate. That it can turn your world upside down.

As you know, I am a David Archuleta Fanatic and I've been so for the past 2 (almost 3!) years. All his music has done is warm my soul. It has shown me happiness, joy, and hope.  His songs are truly inspiring to me, and his voice takes my breath away.
I stumbled upon a video from his very recent concert in Manila, and I just heard the most beautiful song ever. You just have to hear it!




Credit for this amazing video goes to booradleigh
I cannot honestly explain how this song got to me. Its just so magical, so beautiful. I can't find a word for it.
I Can't.

-Nelly

P.S. Tell me what you think of it! I'm sure you think its amazing too. :)

Edit: I forgot to mention that this wonderful song is by Bryan Adams!

1 comment:

  1. I love live performances! and stumbling upon new videos (which reminds me to do a much needed John post) anyways love his new song (: "Things are gonna get better" is very inspirational

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome :)