Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My day, summed up.

So, my day was somewhat eventful. My county had a 1 hour delay (whoot whoot!)! So I got to sleep in for an hour.
Physics and Gov't went by FAST, so I was glad about that! :D
Then, came Teacher Cadet when all the craziness happened.
So my friend, Sam, and I got really bored, since our teacher wasn't doing anything for class. Sam got the brilliant idea to play MASH. It was hilarious!
Until the point when I mentioned David Archuleta, was when Sam really irked me. Sam said that David was a flaming hot homo, which I took to the heart (ok, not really). Not that I have anything against homosexuals (Sam, is gay btw), its just that A LOT of people make that assumption about David. He just happens to be a really sweet guy, thats all.
WELL ANYWAYS.
Back to MASH. So apperently, I'm going to live in a shack,drive a Mercedes, marry Joe Jonas (Who Sam also called a flaming hot homo), a pet parrot, and 3 Children. Joe's job is gunna be as a TV Host, I'm gonna be a teacher and I'm gonna be earing a $100. Joe and I are gonna be married at a playground, we're gonna have our honeymoon in Spain and we're gonna live in Death Valley. I'm not a smoker, a drinker or a cheater, but I am a drugee. If I did cheat, it would be with Nick Jonas (The Irony!!! haha)
Then came choir and rehearsal, which I don't wanna get into.
Overall, this was a great day :)

-Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome :)