So, I'm frustrated again.
there a 100% of snow tonight.
Somethign I've been waiting for since FOREVER but now its coming at a REALLY bad time.
Mhm, mid-term week.
O_________o
My reasonings:
#1: All the stuff I reviewed is gonna be gone from my head by the time school's back to normal.
#2 I can't return any of my library books
#3 I hafta study 2x more than I'm studying now
#4 I won't get see my friends
#5 I wanna go see a concert on sunday night, and I was totally depending on the teacher workday on monday to go. The teacher workday will be pushed to tuesday and I won't be able to go the concert. :((
One upside is that I can blast my new CD
Never Shout Never: "Harmony"
:)
This is one of my favorties on the CD atm :)
there a 100% of snow tonight.
Somethign I've been waiting for since FOREVER but now its coming at a REALLY bad time.
Mhm, mid-term week.
O_________o
My reasonings:
#1: All the stuff I reviewed is gonna be gone from my head by the time school's back to normal.
#2 I can't return any of my library books
#3 I hafta study 2x more than I'm studying now
#4 I won't get see my friends
#5 I wanna go see a concert on sunday night, and I was totally depending on the teacher workday on monday to go. The teacher workday will be pushed to tuesday and I won't be able to go the concert. :((
One upside is that I can blast my new CD
Never Shout Never: "Harmony"
:)
This is one of my favorties on the CD atm :)
Later!
-Nelly
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are welcome :)