So today was pretty uneventful. Sure, school was out, But I was stuck inside like everyone else who didn't want to die driving on the icy roads.
I shoudl've done some of the homework assigned over the weekend, but I didn't. I don't know why, (they aren't that hard) but I didn't.
I shoudl've done some of the homework assigned over the weekend, but I didn't. I don't know why, (they aren't that hard) but I didn't.
I had the weirdest dreams last night too.
I wish I hadn't woken up, 'cause they were weird, but in a good way.
A very good way ;)
Ah, well I'm off to do my homework!!!
-Nelly
I wish I hadn't woken up, 'cause they were weird, but in a good way.
A very good way ;)
Ah, well I'm off to do my homework!!!
-Nelly
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are welcome :)