Hello, internet!
I've been a fan of Sarah Dessen for a while now. I have to say, she's an amazing writer. All of her books are connected in some way/shape/form, and I find that pretty awesome.I recently checked out "Along For the Ride" Friday,
I've been a fan of Sarah Dessen for a while now. I have to say, she's an amazing writer. All of her books are connected in some way/shape/form, and I find that pretty awesome.I recently checked out "Along For the Ride" Friday,

and finished it in one sitting. It was awesome! Too Bad my library only has 8 of her 9 books. I admit, she's one of my favourite authors.
Another favourie of mine is P.C. Cast, author of the House of Night novels. I just read "Hunted", and

T'was also awesome. xD now I need to read the rest.... lol.
Well, that's it for now.
-Nells
Yes! I needed a good new book!
ReplyDelete(:
thanx for posting this